To succeed with your blog, you must invest in Good Grammar. It is crucial for you to make your writing more persuasive. It will also help to boost trust and confidence.
You can spend much of your time editing your content more than the time you take to write. Nevertheless, a reliable grammar checker tool can help you scan and fix grammar errors in your content quickly.
The tool can enable you to catch common errors, remove unnecessary words, and improve word choice. Luckily, there are numerous tools available to work with Mac and Windows.
This article covers the popular grammar checker tools based on cons, pros, price, and features. Here is a list of grammar checkers to consider.
10 Best Grammar Checker Tools
This tool describes a comprehensive grammar checker and writing assistant tool that offers quality features to improve your writing.
The software will guide you through proofreading your work and will often suggest corrections for errors such as spelling, sentence structure, and grammar issues.
It will enable you to improve your skills over time. The tool will enable you to check your book chapters, report drafts, blog posts, social media updates, articles, and emails.
The grammar checker free version of the tool is suitable for casual writing as it will allow you to check on basic spelling errors and grammar mistakes.
On the other hand, the premium version can help you detect advanced mistakes in punctuation and grammar, together with spelling errors in your context.
You can pick on the suggestions for perfections in the structure of sentences, word choice, and the readability score. The tone detector will enable you to improve in terms of tone and intent.
Also, it comes with the plagiarism checker to help you scan your content against the worldwide webpages for any parts of duplicate content.
- The teams and business option features enterprise-grade security and premium benefits.
- It comes with the tone checker to help you improve the tone and intent.
- The software can check for readability.
- It can correct run-ons sentences.
- The premium version can detect plagiarism.
- It provides reasons and insights about popular grammar mistakes.
- The software features beta Google Docs Integration.
- It works for Mac and Windows and also offers a web-based option.
- It comes with a clean and straightforward interface that makes it easy to use.
- The program lacks a personal dictionary.
- It can be too costly for novices.
- You must ensure that you still proofread since some suggestions may not be accurate.
- You must copy and paste to the dashboard to get results.
- The vital features are only available in the premium version.
- It does not offer the plagiarism checker for free.
- The free version offers limited features.
- Monthly – $29.95
- Quarterly – $59.94
- Yearly – $139.92
This software is a reliable grammar checker tool that can scan and proofread content in an array of writing niches. It can correct style, sentence structure, punctuation, spelling, and grammatical issues.
Some of its top features include the rephrase, which is suitable for improving style and clarity. It will offer you alternative terms to help you optimize your context.
It features a translator tool that can translate over 40 languages from and to English. It also comes with the text reader to the reader your text.
The software is ideal for scanning errors in social media ads, texts messages, and emails. It features the AI option that provides personalized performance based on what you write most times.
The tool will scan and identify your weak points to give you a guide on how to improve. It also offers details about the sentence count, character count, and word count in your content.
Nevertheless, the program works on a limited number of characters. This feature is unlike other similar tools that can check larger documents.
It will allow you to scan, spot, and improve synonyms that are suitable for your context. The software works well with Microsoft Word documents but does not integrate with Google Docs.
The free version can check simple grammar errors such as spelling and word choice. On the other hand, the premium version features advanced algorithms that scan errors such as subject-verb agreement.
It also offers the personal tutor option to allow you to take grammar lessons. Besides, the tool will allow you to add words to the personal dictionary for future flexibility.
- It can integrate with MS Word.
- The premium version of the tool offers personalized practice sessions.
- Its free version features a translator, editing window, text reader, and a dictionary.
- The software can translate over 60 languages.
- The software can only work with Windows devices.
- Its free version provides limited suggestions and feedback.
- Its user interface is somewhat complicated.
- The tool does not work with Google Docs.
- Monthly – $20.97
- Yearly – $89.88
- Two Years – $159.84
This tool will enable you to improve your content by making it bolder and clearer by highlighting common errors, lengthy sentences, and complex mistakes in your text.
It features different highlighting colors to sort your sentences as plum (very hard to read) or amber (hard to read).
The tool will also flag the excessive use of complex phrases, passive voice, and adverbs in purple, blue, and green color, respectively.
The software features a simple UI making it easy for you to scan and edit your content.
It can also import details from MS Word. Above all, the software will allow you to save the report as a PDF and share it with your colleagues.
- It can serve as complementary to other grammar checker tools.
- It will give you a report of the readability score.
- The software features a robust style and grammar checker.
- Its premium version is affordable.
- The software provides a reliable free grammar checker online version.
- It features no dictionary.
- The software does not offer a translator.
- It does not feature the plagiarism checker.
- The tool comes with fewer features.
- One Time – $19.99
This software describes a reliable grammar checker and online proofreading tool. The software can scan for style mistakes, misspellings, and punctuation errors.
It is available as a paid web browser checker to offer plagiarism checking, translator, and grammar checker. The tool will enable you to improve how your content sounds and flows.
Besides, it will help you identify stylistic mistakes such as monotony and tense switching. It uses algorithms that enable users to makes changes to stylistic errors.
The best feature is that the software offers a built-in Thesaurus as well as the Add-to-Dictionary option. Most importantly, it can integrate with writing platforms such as Gmail and Social Media Accounts.
Its translator features the SMT (Statistical Machine Translation) to analyze millions of texts. Well, it will enable you to translate over 55 languages and also supports word-to-word translation.
If you are looking for premade documents, the software provides templates for several writing styles such as business letters, cover letters, resumes, legal, and finance writing.
- The software is relatively simple.
- It uses natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence to scan errors.
- It comes with a built-in Thesaurus.
- The software can translate over 55 languages.
- It offers a plagiarism checker.
- The tool offers flexible pricing.
- It features more than 1000 ready-made templates.
- The software offers multi-platform support.
- It will provide you with writing scores and ratings such as low, fair, and excellent.
- The software only works from the web.
- The free version of the tool offers a limited number of characters and features.
- Web – $60
- Premium – $79.92
- Business – $138
This tool will enable you to check for any instances of grammatical mistakes in your content.
The software will flag style, grammar, spelling, and punctuation issues. It will also provide in-depth feedback on whatever results it gets.
The software will provide you with more than 20 in-depth reports about the issues in your writing.
It will allow you to click on the errors to access the report and provide suggestions to improve your quality.
Some of its key features include a built-in Thesaurus, a built-in word explorer, a style editor, and a grammar checker. The tool also works well with Open Office, Final Draft, MS Word, and Google Docs.
- It offers presentable self-editing features.
- The software is relatively accurate.
- It provides users with a readability score.
- The software features flexible pricing.
- It will generate extensive reports on the errors it finds in your context and provides explanations about it.
- It will give a treasury of terms to help you expand vocabulary and improve readability.
- The tool can integrate well with Scrivener, Open Office, Google Docs, and MS Word.
- The free trial version can only scan 500 or fewer words.
- Monthly – $20
- Yearly – $79
- Lifetime – $399
This software describes an inexpensive grammar checker tool that will help you to learn writing in English.
It is a barebones grammar checker software, but it can summarize the errors and provide context correction alternatives.
It will enable you to specify writing styles, run it outside the browser, and add custom phrases to your dictionary.
If you need free and reliable software to scan quick checks, this tool will allow you to check extracts on 2,000 words or less. To scan more characters, you must upgrade to the premium plan.
- It comes with a UI that is simple to use.
- It offers a reliable free version.
- Its free version features too many ads.
- The software can only work through a web browser.
- It has limited features.
- Pro – $14.99
Apart from the advanced style, punctuation, and grammar check tool, the software’s premium version will provide an array of extra powerful options to improve your writing.
The software will enable you to scan even larger emails that come with up to 40,000 characters. It supports several languages, including Germany, French, Spanish, and English.
- It is available as an add-on for Google Docs.
- You can access it as an Add-in for MS Word.
- It can help you detect incorrect numbers.
- The software shall enable you to detect titles and names in emails.
- It can suggest how to improve tone and style.
- The software can scan up to 40,000 characters.
- It features an enhanced style, punctuation, and grammar checker.
- The free version does not offer crucial features.
- Individual Premium – $4.92
- Teams – $8.85
This software can be a great option if you would like to make your content easy to read, clean, and free from grammar mistakes.
It features artificial intelligence’s power to scan for incorrect word choice, commas, and misspellings. The software will also scan for stylistic errors.
The tool is appropriate for business and personal application. It can deliver more accurate sentence structures, spelling corrections, and better alternative phrases.
It will also track your writing habits and help you improve your grammar and styles.
- The tool is free.
- It will provide you with genre-specific options.
- This software offers content templates.
- The user interface is somewhat complicated.
This software describes a free online translation and writing tool that is reliable.
The tool uses NMT (Neural Machine Translation) to scan your content with proper context integration, higher accuracy, and fluency.
The software works based on AI (Artificial Intelligence) and can help you translate your content into an array of grammar checker in Spanish Portuguese, French, Polish, Dutch, Hebrew, and Italian.
It will also improve your oral skills since it features a native speaker who will pronounce the text in your content.
The tool also comes with integrated dictionaries to help you conjugate verbs and fine-tune the translations in all modes and tenses.
- It works with Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- The software is easy to use and free of charge.
- It is suitable for self-editing.
- The tool will perform best on shorter pieces.
- It features a built-in grammar checker and spells checker.
- The software offers translation for over ten languages.
- It has fewer features.
- The software features a limited word count.
The GrammarChecker can easily use the software if you would like to scan stylistic, punctuation, misspelling, and grammatical errors in your content.
The tool will help you to rewrite short pieces, swap out words, and choose suitable synonyms. It will also enable you to create plagiarism-free and SEO-friendly text.
- The software is free.
- It comes with a simple user interface.
- The tool is easy to use.
- Its premium plan relies on Grammarly Premium to work.
- You can only access to software through a web browser.
- It does not provide accurate results and suggestions.
Why You Need a Grammarly Checker Tool?
Even if you write the perfect sentence structure and use ideal word choice, you need a Grammar checker tool. Here are the reasons why:
Your senses can switch off occasionally while you write. Hence, you might make simple and stupid mistakes.
Using a reliable grammar checker tool will help you create content that features better quality, style, and tone.
Track Simple Mistakes
It can help you correct simple mistakes that you might create while writing, especially in English.
Grammar rules are programmable and mostly unbreakable. Thus, developers can automate them to scan your content based on the online database, content context, and sentence structure.
Modern Beneficial Features
Earlier on, grammar checkers could only detect simple mistakes such as capitalization.
Nevertheless, advancements in technology have made it easy for them to scan complex grammar errors with unmatched accuracy.
Well, grammar checker tools feature readability algorithms that enable them to provide a comprehensive report on the readability score.
Maintaining a higher readability score is vital for documents such as grammar checker for essays, financial and medical.
Flexibility and Reliability
The online readability algorithms and grammar checker tools are like a blunt instrument useful for faster proofreading, offering quality results. The good thing is that most of these tools are simple to use.
Generally speaking, the requirement for a grammar checker may vary from one writer to another. Some writers would prefer not to use the tools, but they help you achieve better results in terms of quality.
This post has provided you with an exclusive description of the top ten best grammar checker tools that are available on the market today.
Most of these tools feature a simple user interface that makes it simple to use. Besides, most of these tools can give you reliable results.
They can scan your writing and check for any grammar errors. Above all, they will provide you with a report on what could be the cause of the errors.
They will provide you with suggestions that you can initiate to make your writing better.
However, you must always pay attention to the documents you write to ensure that you initiate correct and appropriate changes to your context.